Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It is time for him to come out!

Pregnancy has officially become painful. I realize that I haven't had the easiest pregnancy in the world, but we have hit the painful stage. Hudson has finally realized that he is running out of room in there and is trying to strech out as much as he can. This results in a foot in my right rib which then causes me to jump about a foot in the air. Bless his heart and bless mine as well.

People keep telling me I will miss feeling him move inside of me. I tell them I would much rather have him out in the real world then feel a foot in my rib. I seriously do not think I will miss this pain at all. If I am wrong I promise to eat my words and admit it, but I don't see it happening.

I am so glad there is an end date in sight and we will be meeting him so soon!

No comments: