Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Birthday!

Today was my birthday. To celebrate we had our traditional dinner at Joe T's. It has rained on my birthday the past 3 years, but this year the weather was gorgeous! Perfect patio weather. We have been going to Joe T's for the past five years or so on my birthday, but this year was extra special since Hudson was there. It was his first (of many) patio experiences. It was a wonderful birthday.

Since I had a c-section I got to pick the date I had Hudson. I chose the 19th so we would both have birthdays on the 19th. :)

On another note - here is how I found Hudson sleeping in his crib yesterday. Too cute!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Happy Birthday Bonnie!!! So happy that you had a fun time at Joe T's and that little Hud got to have his first fun patio experience!!! Love you so much and praying for a wonderful new year of life for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Breaking him in early to the greatness of Joe T's. Excellent!