Saturday, April 11, 2009

Texas Tradition...

It is that time of year again where the bluebonnets are out and the sides of highways are filled with parents taking pictures of their kiddos in it. And it is a pretty interesting site to behold...and something I didn't really get until we had a baby ourselves. Anyway, much like my pumpkin patch obsession, I was really looking forward to taking bluebonnet pictures with Hudson. I have been scouting out some locations while driving around and had an idea in mind. Then this morning my mom called with a GREAT location. So, we headed out there this afternoon. Luckily, Hudson didn't destroy any of the bluebonnets (would they arrest a baby for destroying the state flower???:))...










2 comments:

Mallie&Brandon said...

perfect!

Grow with Griffin said...

Those turned out precious!! I still need to take Griffin to do ours this year before they all dry up!