Saturday, July 3, 2010

Toy Story 3!

My dad and I took Hudson to see Toy Story 3 this week. I wasn’t sure how he would do – he likes to watch movies at home (and goodness knows we have watched plenty of them throughout my pregnancy), but the theater was a different story. Right when we decided to leave the skies opened up so I put on his raincoat and off we went:

002

I put him in his own chair with a booster seat and brought plenty of snacks just in case.  He was enthralled from the minute we walked in the doors.  I heard a lot of “wow” and “oh my!”.  The previews held his attention, as did the Pixar “short” film (those things are so not short, especially without dialogue, especially with a 2-year-old!).  He sat through the whole movie completely entranced. During one dramatic moment at the beginning between Woody and Jessie, he yelled out “oh no!!!!” and that cracked everyone in the theater up (thank goodness!).  There was a part at the end that was a little intense for toddlers (and adults for that matter) and he got a little nervous. He crawled into my lap and kept saying “okay? okay?” over and over. Other than that it was a fun first movie experience!

003

005

Can’t wait to see more movies with my buddy! :)

No comments: