Friday, February 3, 2012

Hudson-isms

I love Hudson-isms. Especially ones related to his sister.

Here are  a few recent ones:

(Overheard at the CFA play area)

Hudson to random kid- “This is my baby sister! This is Harper!”

Random kid grunts

Hudson to random kid- “Do you have a baby sister?”

Random kid - “no”

Hudson to random kid - “Ohhhhhh. I am so sorry!”

 

Hudson to Harper on the way to school yesterday -  “It is okay, Harper. I will take care of you! I have to go to school and see my friends, but I will come right back. Don’t worry.”

His latest thing is he is a “Man!” When I do anything, he tells me – “I will do it because I am a MAN!”

A few nights ago, he was playing in the playroom after Harper went to bed. He heard her talking and immediately told me “Harper is wakey because she wants to come play with me.”

That same night he built a very long track for his trains. He told me that he built it for his daddy and that daddy was going to LOVE it! (and of course, he did).

We had an incident at the park yesterday that resulted in a trip to the ER (sigh).  He jammed a straw in his eye by accident and had a slight abrasion on his cornea.  After a couple of hours at the ER, they let us go.  Hudson became very upset when we were leaving. When I asked him what was wrong he said, “Mommy, I am very, very, very upset. They did not fix me. I am not a pirate!!!” Ha!!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

All precious!
Thank you Meggan, for your blog. It's the next best thing to being there.