Sunday, June 17, 2012

Vacation Bible Camp 2012

Hudson was old enough to attend Vacation Bible Camp at our church this year! He was super excited to be in a class with a lot of his friends.  And I was very excited that he was blessed to be in a class led by a good friend of mine.  I knew I was leaving him in very good hands and didn’t have to worry about him a bit!  He had a great work, learned a lot about Jesus and had a ton of fun!  It was a treat to listen to him tell us about everything he had learned.  He has been singing a song from VBC (something about going to a beach – the theme was Son Surf) and it has been so fun to hear!  I am trying to pick up on the words from him, but I can only catch a few here and there. :)  It definitely wore him out, but such a wonderful week of blessings!

DSC_5818 DSC_5821

No comments: