Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Teddy Bear Parade/Valentine’s Day…

Hud’s school has a tradition on Valentine’s Day – a teddy bear parade! The kids decorate boxes and then put their favorite stuffed animal in it.  An obstacle course is set up for the kids and their animals.

The little kids go first and then they work their way up to the bigger kids.  Harps hung out with Nana while we waited:

DSC_1921

Finally, we spotted his class:

DSC_1934

Hud was super excited to see us (he asked me the entire way to school if we were going to be there to watch):

DSC_1943

DSC_1948 DSC_1951 DSC_1952

It really is a cute thing to watch.  Judge was Hud’s companion, of course. :)

After the parade, this little lady, my mom and I hit up the tea room for a fun Valentine’s lunch:

IMG_4412

The rest of V day was downhill fast. :( First, we took Hud in for his first allergy shot (lesson learned…if the sign says they close at 4:40, they want you there by 4:10. which makes no sense to me, by the way. But, I am forever thankful that the nurse took pity on me and gave him his shot anyway).  After the shot and battling major traffic getting home, I took Harper to Urgent Care to find out she had pink eye. Awesome.

The boys had a fun Valentine’s dinner while we were at the doctor:

1 comment:

Lydia said...

That is a gorgeous picture of Harper! Cutie!!