Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Pumpkin carving, Halloweening and more

We carved some great pumpkins. And Finnie even reenacted Linus from the Great Pumpkin, "I didn't know you were going to kill it! Wah!"











That time Fin and I went to the zoo just to ride the carousel and the train:



50's day for Red Ribbon week for Harps:



A look at Halloween past:


Fin and I went to a playdate at CFA on Halloween:




It was a rainy day and I was unsure what the weather would do that night. So, I went to get the girls rain boots. On the way there, Fin asked if she could have rainbow rain boots. Apparently, her wish is my command because they literally ONLY had rainbow rain boots in her size:



Halloween night! The rain cleared, the air was cool and it was a delightful night!
A unicorn:


Rose Gold Minnie Mouse:


Black Panther:









Always fun with this crazy crew:


Harper with Fin and Fin's besties:




Not everyone expected the weather to clear so these 3 RAKED IT IN!





No comments: