Thursday, August 7, 2008

Celebrity Encounter!

Hudson and I had a fun day today! We met Jessica and the girls, Holly and LynnAnn at Chick Fil A for a little lunch. Huddy enjoyed attention from all of the ladies:







While we were there we had an on-going discussion about a family nearby with five (yes, FIVE) boys. Jessica was pretty sure that it was the latest winner of Nashville Star with her family. I was pretty sure it wasn't (let it be said I have no idea why I had an opinion - I have never seen her or watched the show). Well, this produced many glances and discussions on our part. Finally, the question was answered when a man congratulated her.

If you know me, then you know that I am a little star-struck. We decided it would be fun to get a picture of her with Huddy for the blog. Here is our first attempt:

See her in the background? Probably not. Aunt Bonnie (aka Holly) then took control of the situation. She got this great shot:


(Sidenote: she failed to tell the Nashville Star that they apparently went to high school together. I have no idea why I feel like this is important to share). That was our excitement for the day! Here's hoping that Hudson meets many, many more celebrites and that Aunt Bonnie is there to capture the moment.

5 comments:

Cole and Christy said...

Who went to high school together? How old is she? And, she has lost a ton of weight!

Jessica said...

This was all just so funny! And I love the pics of Tessie and Huddy...sweet!

LynnAnn said...

SNEAKY! I never saw you taking pictures of me! I guess the focus is really Hudson though. . . And can i point out how lame I am for thinking this lady didn't want any part of our attention? Look how much she loves holding your baby!

Holly said...

Aint scared...give me a camera and I'll take anybody's picture.
PS...now I totally recognize her...even though I didn't when I was hugging her, congratulating her (on the show winning that I never watched) and forcing your child upon her.

Sydney said...

Hots- You recognize her from HS or from me telling you EVERY Monday you had to watch my friend on Nashville Star?

CB- she was a grade older than us in HS, but didn't come until she was a senior and we were juniors. I didn't know her until she started singing at our church years ago and they are in our Community group. And she has lost around 70 lbs!!

Wow, that was a long comment.