Saturday, September 13, 2008

On the move...sort of...




Huddy is trying very hard to army crawl. I captured his attempts this morning. He can make it a good foot so far. Last night I heard him in his crib and went to check on him. He sleeps on his tummy now all the time (since he is so into rolling). He was scrunched up in a ball and inching forwad all in his sleep. At least it was in his sleep until he suddenly lurched forward and bonked his head on the side of the crib. Poor little pumpkin...luckily he was just fine and went back to sleep soon after that.

2 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Hey Meggan,
Thank you so much for confessing! I love it when I come across people that I knew...it's so fun to keep up with little details through this crazy blog world! Your little man is precious! I look forward to watching him grow! ...And, keep reading and leave us a comment every now and then!

Holly said...

I think he's grown since I saw him last week. Tell him to stop that right now!! Missing you...the pox have kept me a bit quarantined! Hopefully will be back out in the public eye soon! :)