Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun with the Hagins!

Our friends Liz and Trey came in town on Friday. It was so much fun to see them! Liz and I got to spend the entire day together which I loved!!!! We ate lunch at one of my favorite places, the Tea Room (much to Trent's dismay we took Huddy with us) and then spent the day shopping. That night we met up with Trent and Trey (who was in town for a luncheon and got to see a LOT of North Texas while he was here) for dinner. Such a fun day! We love you guys and had so much fun!!!

Sweet Hudson and his puffs...
Lizzie and Huddy...
3 people who might be a little OBSESSED with their crackberries (picture taken by 1 person who might be a little bitter that she was the only one at the table that didn't have one...)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

you make me laugh so hard, esp. the "crackberrie" comment. Love the pics, and so fun that Huddy got to hang with the Hagins! Did you decide to make your blog public or is it still private? Just curious b/c I created a bloglist and several folks wouldn't work on it b/c their blogs were private and yours worked--yay!!!!

treyandliz said...

Much laughter! We had such a great time with you guys. I just downloaded my pics from the weekend...yes it has been an entire week. But I'll get them to you soon! Love you all so much!