Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Trip #3

I wasn't kidding when I said I was obsessed with pumpkin patches. Trent, Huddy and I ventured up to Flower Mound this morning for our annual visit to the pumpkin patch there. Trent and I have been going there to get our pumpkins since we first got married (Holly could not begin to understand why we hold this as a tradition and why we feel the need to buy our pumpkins there - I don't think I explained it very well either). Anyway, we were excited to go this morning and take Huddy with us.






















































4 comments:

Ruth said...

You were't lying when you said you were obsessed! I am surprised Huddy can't say "pumpkin" yet! :) Are you going to be Pumpkin-Patched out by next week?

Holly said...

For the record...I just couldn't understand why you were going to THREE pumpkin patches OR why you chose to buy them at the patch when you can get them for $3.78 at Walmart. I should say, though, that I do not know how much they cost at the patch. So, I may have spoken too soon. And yeah, I suppose it's more fun pick it out and haul it in a wagon...blah, blah, blah. Tradition. Okay. I get it! Sort of.

Jaime said...

okay that patch looks incredible...and the pic of "first pumpkin patch" is my favorite. I must say, tho, that I'm in agreement with Holly. You go girl with your pumpkin patch loyalties!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of my three favorite punkins!!!!