Monday, November 24, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

Hudson really likes to eat. I mean a lot. He never turns down food and it doesn't matter what it is - I think we are in trouble in about 12 years in terms of grocery bills...Anyway, the thing that really cracks me up is that he likes to talk to his food as he eats. Every morning he picks up a piece of pancake or a cheerio and talk to it as he guides to his mouth. I would love to know what his babble would translate to in English. :) I tried to capture his morning routine this morning - it isn't quite as bubbly as usual, but you get the idea. :)

3 comments:

Cole and Christy said...

Chloe loved to eat all the time at that age too. Which is a good thing b/c hopefully he will grow up to be a great eater and not picky!

Zoe-D said...

That's awesome! I wish he would teach Leo to like eating. He acts like eating food is some kind of horrible thing his parents make him do - like taking medicine or a nap.

Brenda Liniger said...

Here is what I heard Hudson say: "I love you food, you are so yummy in my tummy. I am so lucky to have a great mommy who feeds me and takes care of me. You have served your puropse well Mr. Cheerio, I shall eat you now and we will see you on the other side".