Sunday, November 9, 2008

More fun with the Hagins!

We took a road trip down to Round Rock this weekend to hang out with our friends Liz and Trey and their sweet kids Robert and Kate! We always have so much fun with them and this weekend was no exception. Lots of fun, food and football. We also got to meet their friends Amber and Brian and their sweet son Caden who is a month younger than Huddy. I have heard so many great things about Amber and Brian and I was so excited to meet them. They are such great people and we had a lot of fun hanging out with them. Here are some pictures from the weekend:

3 comments:

Jaime said...

So cute! I'm so sad I missed you guys. i had no clue you would be in town. I told Liz on her msg. that I NEVER have my cell phone on me in my house. I'm awful about leaving it in my car, so I got the msg. about 6:15 then told Liz to call my land line. I guess my msg. got cut off...so sad I missed seeing you. Next time...

treyandliz said...

Had a great time with you guys! Love you all!

Jessica said...

Don't know if you'll see this comment, but Tessie and I are scrolling through the pics and she keeps pointing out all the pics of Huddy. When we saw the pic of Kate, she said, "Me!" Made me laugh!