Saturday, December 6, 2008

Looking at lights

If you were reading my blog in October during my pumpkin patch craze, then I am sure you will be shocked! to find out I am a little obsessed with Christmas. I love Christmas and everything that goes along with it and I am a huge fan of tradition. So, it should come as no surprise that due to my love of all things noel that we look at lights multiple times during the Christmas season. Last night marked our first light looking trip. We started with dinner at one of our favorite places in FW:
(Hudson discovered his shadow and had fun waving and talking to it).
After dinner we changed Huddy into his pj's and gave him his bottle and headed off to look at lights. He was sound asleep pretty early on, but Trent and I enjoyed the lights. Huddy will have plenty more opportunities! :)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I love Christmas so much as well, but my hubby does not induldge me with my light obsession...grr. I'm proud of Trent! BTW, CUTEST pic ever on your cards of Huddy. I LOVE the light idea!

Jill said...

If you ever want a "quick-trip" for lights, come to our neighborhood. Tenneyson street(near Joanna's house on Wellington) has this really insane house that we have to pass by every time we are out past dark with the boys. They are in LOVE!