Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ornament Party!

Every year we hold an ornament exchange party. I love this party! It is so fun to see what everyone brings and to receive a new ornament each year.
Here is a shot of the table that night (thanks to Holly for bringing some of the yummy food!):And some shots of the girls during the exchange...it was a fun mix of old and new friends:





Finally, the ornament I got:

I love it and it could not be more fitting!!! Thanks ladies! Can't wait to do it again next year!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

OH MY GOSH, WHERE did they get that ornament?! That is beyond appropriate and awesome. /already had one today, looking forward to the next one.

Mallie&Brandon said...

So fun! Thanks for having us.

Anonymous said...

That was the best one yet! I love this tradition! I wish we could find a way to have one for every holiday...