Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2009 California Trip Day Four

On our fourth day we had another delicious breakfast (are you sick of reading those yet?  Because I really want to remember what we ate).  We had french toast casserole, ham and fruit (we actually had fruit everyday, but I forgot to add that the other days).  Anyway, we visited with our new friends for awhile and then we headed out.

Our day started with a tour at Pride.  Pride was at the top of a mountain and the views were to die for!

DSC_2036

DSC_2035

DSC_2037

DSC_2038

DSC_2040

DSC_2044

DSC_2048

The winery is the only one that is half in Sonoma and half in Napa County.  Here is the line dividing the two counties:

DSC_2043

After Pride we went to Robert Keenan – unfortunately no pictures there.  Then we went back to Taylor’s Refresher for another yummy lunch (what can I say? We are creatures of habit).

After lunch we headed to Frank Family:

DSC_2053

Frank Family is one of my favorites because the man who owns it used to be president of Paramount Television.  And since I am a little star-struck – it is right up my alley.

Unfortunately, that is also where my camera battery died!  Ugh. So, I missed pictures at Seghesio.  After that we went back to Underwood for another delicious meal…creatures of habit, remember?

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Such a great trip!!
I know who to get advice from when we get to go. This looks awesome!

How did you get your pics to look like postcards? So cute!