Thursday, September 23, 2010

Deja Vu…

I wrote a post very similar to this one here in January of 2008.  Apparently, I grow really big babies.  I had an ultrasound yesterday at 32 weeks – sweet Harper Joy already weighs 5 and 1/2 pounds and is measuring at 35 weeks.  I am tempted to start telling people I am 35 weeks since I get the side-eye every time I tell them how far I really am and I am immediately asked if it is twins.  I am anxious to see when I will be delivering based on this new information! One more ultrasound next week and then I think we will make a decision at my next appointment.

2 comments:

Meg said...

i don't like a skinny baby anyways ;). i love me some squishy baby rolls!! you are doing great, mama. tell people you're 35 wks, tell 'em you're delivering tomorrow, whatever...when you have sweet harper in your arms you will lose all your weight and they will still be rude!! :)i dealt w/ this allll the time w/ the twins. XOXO, sister!!

The Dansbys said...

Noah was 9lbs9oz and born at 36wks. Annalise was 8lbs8oz and also 36wks. I was so big I just started telling people the date of my c-section, not their actual due dates. :)