Friday, September 3, 2010

Harper Joy

27 weeks

Here is a profile shot of our baby girl – Harper Joy!  We finally settled on a name for her and I couldn’t be happier.  I love that she and Hudson will have the same initials and I have a feeling her name is going to fit her perfectly.  Hudson has learned her name and says it in his precious southern accent (my mom keeps saying she is going to start calling him the colonial). I will have to get it on video.

I am having flashbacks of my pregnancy with Hudson – once again I grow big babies!  She was well over 3 pounds at my 27 week appointment.  They are going to keep a close eye on her growth over the next couple of months.  Even though I somehow managed to pass the 3 hour glucose test for gestational diabetes, no one is buying it.  So, I am back on the GD diet and back to checking my blood 4 times a day.  We are moving along – waiting patiently to meet her and I am ever so grateful that summer is coming to an end.  I will not miss the heat at all. I look forward to getting outside with Huddy again!

3 comments:

Holly said...

What a precious profile pic of baby Harper! I can't wait to meet her and hold her soon! What a sweet little one!

Ruth said...

Love the name! Can't wait to meet little Harper!

Jamie Bauer said...

Have to say I love the name! I am so happy for y'all:)