Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hudson-isms

Hudson’s speech has exploded.  He is talking in full out paragraphs now and we could not be more pleased.  It is so fun to have conversations with my little guy and he is FUNNY!  some recent things I want to remember:

  • We go to a play area nearby often.  Recently, we were there and he had a little spill and bumped his head.  The next time we went back – he re-enacted it.  “Mommy, I run around and around. I slip and fall down.  I bumped my head and my nose and it HURT!  And I cried”.  All of this while actually running around and pretending to fall.
  • Every morning he goes in to see Harps when she wakes up. “Morning baby! How are you?  Did you sleep well??”
  • At the zoo - “Shoo bees!  Get out of here!!!!”
  • “baby is awakey!”
  • “Pertec! (translation – perfect!” )
  • “______ in my mouth?” (usually cookie in my mouth, sucker in my mouth, grapes in my mouth")
  • lately he has taken to asking if he can have a Diet Coke wherever we are.  Um, no my sweet boy you cannot.

No comments: