Sunday, August 21, 2011

Park City Day 4

The boys had an early start to play another round of golf. Ericka and I chose to sleep in, personally I think we got the better deal.  Since sleeping in is a rare occurrence for me these days, I very much appreciate the opportunities I get to do it! We leisurely got ready and headed downtown to the Silly Market. Unfortunately, because of the Arts Festival, the Silly Market was cancelled.  So, we headed off for lunch and a little shopping.

After the boys finished playing, we met up with them at Park City Resort. During the summer, they turn the resort into a very family friendly area.  Hudson, in particular, would have loved it!

DSC_5467 DSC_5468 DSC_5469 DSC_5471 

That night Trent made us a fantastic fajita dinner and then we headed downtown for a little dessert. Another wonderful day in paradise!

No comments: