Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer Synopsis

I love my camera, but since I don’t take it with me all the time I miss blogging a lot of what we do.  So, here is a quick synopsis of our summer adventures (with really big pictures)…

Trip to the Children’s Museum (it had been a while since we had been there):

Splash park fun with Jordan and Abby:

LOTS of CFA fun with Gatsey and Alan:

Picnic lunches in Daddy’s office:

More CFA fun…this time with Mya and Hanna:

A super fun party inspired by my new addiction:

Fun with Gatesey and Alan at a new splash park:

Pretending to be Handy Manny:

Watching big brother at swim lessons:

Cooking with Daddy:

Sibling love always:

Fun at the park (only in the early mornings thanks to our 68 days of 100 plus degree weather):

And a fun lunch date after the park:

Growing up too fast:

Birthday party fun (Mya’s birthday party):

Date night with my loves at Chuy’s:

Lunch with our littlest loves while the bigs are at pre-school:

Reading to sister before school:

Zoo day (again early morning!):

And of course a LOT of time spent inside thanks to 68 days of this:

Such a fantastic summer with my sweet kiddos!

No comments: