Monday, September 5, 2011

Playroom re-do

I failed to take a before picture…but previously our playroom was painted latte. Actually, our whole house (with the exception of Harper’s nursery) is painted latte.  I am a person who likes color throughout the house, but for a number of reasons (one being I was super pregnant and tired of making house decisions) we decided to live in our house a year and then decide what colors we wanted. Hudson’s room was the first to get painted:

DSC_3045 DSC_3047

Trent put up chair rail throughout the room (and throughout Harper’s future room) and then we painted the bottom half of the room. We wanted a color that would grow with him.

Playroom was next:

DSC_5539

And today was our room!  I have wanted restoration hardware’s silver sage somewhere in our house for forever.  We matched it with Behr. Doesn’t it look fantastic??

DSC_6058 DSC_6059

Thanks to my wonderful husband for working so hard!!!

No comments: