Friday, May 25, 2012

Sprinkler fun…

Friday afternoon was HOT. So, we headed outside for some water fun. I pulled out the sprinkler. I bought the kids a new water table and attempted to put it together. Since it required a drill – that was a massive fail (Trent has since gotten it put together).  But, nonetheless, Hud had fun in the sprinkler. Harper was another story.  She didn’t want anything to do with the sprinkler. I will admit – I had just had a very discouraging conversation with ECI regarding possible therapy for her (walking) and I was worried about what the summer would hold for her as far as playing since she wasn’t walking.  So, the fact she stood in the yard and cried instead of playing in the water added to that discouragement.

She was much happier on the patio with her juice:

IMAG2637   IMAG2641 IMAG2639IMAG2640

And before bed snuggling helps everything:

IMAG2646

No comments: