Thursday, August 9, 2012

21 months!!!

21 months

Dear Harper,

You are 21 months old! You are full of life, energy and joy!  You make us laugh daily.  Your vocabulary has EXPLODED!  You repeat absolutely everything we say. We have full conversations all the time. This is the conversation we had leaving the gym:

“I draw”

“In there? You drew?”
”Yes”

“What else did you do?”
”I play”

You understand and comprehend everything. :)

You have become quite the little stinker about going to bed. My baby who-goes-to-sleep-at-six-without-a-peep is LONG gone. :)  You put up a bit of a fight going to bed and then you talk for quite a while afterwards.  But, you are happy the whole time.

You are still pretty picky about eating, but you are wanting to try new things.  You always want bites of whatever we are eating (if you aren’t eating it yourself).

Hudson is still your best friend. You ask for him first thing in the morning and throughout the day.

You are not a TV watcher at all (and it kind of drives you nuts when Hudson is watching tv and not paying attention to you). But, you LOVE Elmo. You ask for “Melmo” a lot. :) You love to have tea parties and you can find a baby doll anyplace we go.  You LOVE to read.  You bring me books and tell me “I read”.  You can’t get enough books which reminds me of someone I know well. :)

You talk and talk and talk – except when a stranger talks to you.  You are very shy around people you don’t know or don’t know well.  You love to dance and have told me often when I am trying to get you out of the car, “No, I dance!”

We love you so much baby girl. Every single day gets better and better.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: