Friday, September 7, 2012

22 months old!!

DSC_8144

Dear Harper,

You are 22 months old!!!

It has been another fun month with you.  You are a chatterbox!  It makes me smile.  You talk non-stop and have so many words. I can’t possibly keep up with how many words you have.  You absorb everything. You are a little parrot, you repeat anything and everything.

You are still picky about eating – although you have gotten a little better about trying new things again.  You eat like a bird. And if Hudson finishes dinner before you, you immediately sign “all done” even if you just asked for seconds.

You are definitely my sidekick.  You stick close to me the majority of the time and I love it. :) 

Our bedtime routine is down – bath, book, bed.  You insist on turning on your “noise” yourself. And you take a book to bed with you every night, along with a half dozen “ba ba ba’s". You love to read just like your mommy.  And you definitely love your baby dolls. The ladies at church know that you are heading straight for the babies on Sunday mornings. You are also obsessed with real babies (which reminds me a lot of your brother, who is still equally obsessed with babies).

As for television – you have zero interest unless your beloved “Melmo” is on. And if he isn’t on, you ask for him immediately. 

You are such a sweet spirited little girl.  If you hear another child upset, you immediately say “uh-oh” and want to comfort them.  You have started saying, “I miss you” a lot (like when I pick you up from Sunday school or Nana’s). It melts me every time.

We love you so very much sweet girl!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: