Monday, September 17, 2012

Labor Day Fun!

We had to send summer out with one last swim! 

Have you ever seen a brother who loves his sister as much as this kid??

DSC_7984 DSC_7987 DSC_7988 DSC_7989

I was really hoping that by the end of the summer, Hud would have lost the puddle jumper. But, I have to say that if I have learned one thing this summer it is this – Hudson does things on his own time and when he is ready.  There have been several instances this summer that has shown me that. That is who my boy is and I love him so much for it!  So, maybe next summer we will lose it – if he is ready! :) Until then – I know he is safe in the water and it was way easier for me while supervising both kids!

DSC_7990 DSC_7993 DSC_7994 DSC_8000

Hudson started going down the slide the last week of summer. He loved it!

DSC_8015 DSC_8029 DSC_8039

Just a couple of pics of Harps because as usual she was “all done” after about 30 minutes! :)

DSC_8045 DSC_8046

It was a great way to (almost) end the summer!

No comments: