Saturday, October 6, 2012

Disney Trip 2012 – Day 7

Our last day at Disney, we headed to Magic Kingdom for the day.  It was supposed to be a half day, but we stretched it out a little bit longer. :) 

Obligatory castle pic:

DSC_8725 

My lenses got a little fogged up thanks to the Florida humidity. Unfortunately, I couldn’t convince my family to take one more shot later.

We started off with breakfast at the Crystal Palace (which we have decided will be our traditional last day breakfast).

This is the reaction we got from Harper every time we try to put her in a high chair (and the reaction we have continued to get since the trip):

DSC_8729

Hud on the lookout for characters:

DSC_8730

Sweet Harper getting a little happier:

DSC_8738

Harper taking the if-I-don’t-look-at-them-maybe-they-won’t-see-me approach:

DSC_8739

Hud continued to love the characters, we continued to wave them away from Harps:

DSC_8740 DSC_8742 DSC_8743 DSC_8746 DSC_8747 DSC_8750 DSC_8751 DSC_8754 DSC_8756 DSC_8757 DSC_8759

Hud joined in the friendship parade:

 DSC_8762 DSC_8763 DSC_8766

After breakfast I attempted to get a pic with both kids:

DSC_8770

One more ride on Big Thunder! See the red thing around Hud’s neck?  The cast members give them to people so they can update and provide an accurate wait time.  Hudson or I seemed to get one every single ride we went on…every single time:

DSC_8775

We told Hud he could pick out one treat from Disney.  Sweet boy picked a pirate telescope. It was probably the cheapest thing at Disney. We tried to tell him he could have anything (within reason) that he wanted, but he was set on this telescope.

DSC_8777

Trent got him a Phineus and Ferb shirt as well. :) And then my sweet boy went on a hunt to find the perfect princess doll for his little sister.  Best.brother.ever.

We stopped to have an ice cream treat on our way out.  Harper and I snagged a great table right on Main Street. The skies had just opened up briefly, so I was super happy we found a place to sit.  While we were waiting, we saw a sweet proposal:

DSC_8778

Then it was time for our treats!

DSC_8780 DSC_8782 DSC_8785 DSC_8795 DSC_8798 DSC_8807

No trip to Disney is complete without your first set of Mickey ears:

DSC_8808

 DSC_8810 DSC_8816

I get so sad when our vacations come to a close.  I was very sad to leave Disney, we had such an amazing week!  However, I was thankful we had a couple of days at the beach to look forward to – which would be our kids first trip to the ocean!

No comments: