Friday, October 26, 2012

This happened…

I swore up and down I would NEVER drive a mini-van (as many people do).  Trent and I drive our cars into the ground, my Tahoe is 8 years old and Trent’s truck was 11 years old!!  As much as it pains us to have a car payment, it was time for a new car. We debated between another SUV and the mini-van. But, the fact is you can’t beat the convenience of a mini-van! (Sliding doors! Great gas mileage!)  We decided to trade in Trent’s truck and he would take my Tahoe.  (I also need to record for posterity our conversation the night before he traded in the truck…Me (jokingly): “Tomorrow’s a big day, are you sad?” Him: “Yes, I mean you prepare for this day and you know it is coming, but you can’t really be ready”. Me: “Don’t ever call me over sentimental or over emotional again. Seriously.”)

So just like that, I am officially a mini-van soccer mom. :)

 

IMG_1136

IMG_1189

No comments: