Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Visit #4

We had planned to go to the Arboretum on this day, but when we got there the parking lot was full. I was just not up for braving a shuttle bus with the two littles, so we decided to come back another day. I called Trent and he found us another patch nearby (I had told the kids we were going to see pumpkins and they get as excited as I do!).  It was a cute little patch at a church. We weren’t there very long, but it was still fun!

Spidey was with us that day…he was more interested in flowers than anything else that day:

IMG_1462 IMG_1466 IMG_1469 IMG_1471 IMG_1473

Hud collected a nice little bouquet for me! :)

DSC_9513 IMG_1484

Still a fun day with my sweet kiddos! To top it off we had a great lunch at one of our {my} favorite restaurants!

No comments: