Friday, May 17, 2013

Randoms…

He is SO patient with her…and they love each other so much:

IMG_3565

We like to celebrate everything…all year long around here:

IMG_3567

We took a trip to Fossil Rim. Our resident nature photographer came along:

IMG_3568 IMG_3569

Fossil Rim bluebonnets:

IMG_3574

Our usual lunch place was a buffet that day (ew), so we stopped at Dairy Queen (which is also kind of ew).  There was an outdoor playground that the kids were all about:

IMG_3580

There was also a rope ladder thingy that the kids were climbing up. Hud was ahead of Harper and holding her hand, helping her up. I may have turned to my mom at that point and burst into tears and said, “What are we going to do without him next year?” (and I might be crying again right now while I type that). If this were twitter or instagram, I would add #emotionalbasketcase

“Sleeping” kids:

IMG_3583 IMG_3586

This was also the first day of swim lessons!

IMG_3588

No comments: