Tuesday, June 4, 2013

One for the books…

We had quite the traumatic morning a few weeks ago.  I was on the phone with Disney (more on that later), we were racing to get out the door and things were chaotic.  The kids were getting in the car (which they always do) while I finished up on the phone (while watching them from the mud room). All of a sudden I hear Harper screaming bloody murder. I hung up on the Disney lady (sorry) and went flying to her side.  The van door had closed on her hand and her hand was still in it. My stomach turns just typing that.  I opened the door to get her hand out and fortunately because she is still so little, her fingers are pliable and nothing was broken. But, she was quite bruised. :( And since then she will not close the door:

IMG_3848

We made it to the park though. Unfortunately, right when we got there Hud skinned his knee and that sent him over the edge (I think he was still upset about Harper).  And then Harper skinned her knee! We called it a day after that. :)

IMG_3849 IMG_3850 IMG_3851

No comments: