Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ranger Game!

Trent was gifted the company seats again for a Rangers game (sidenote: Hudson is going to begin to think this is the norm for Ranger games!  But, I will admit after my many years of employment at the Ballpark, I am a little spoiled myself).

We dropped Harper off at Nana and Pop’s for a sleepover and headed to the Ballpark:

IMG_4489  IMG_4500

Our tickets also came with dinner in the Capitol One Club. Luckily they served hot dogs for this little guy:

IMG_4494

He was way happier about his cookie though:

IMG_4497

Every boy needs a Ranger hat:

 IMG_4499 

Me and my sweet boy:

 IMG_4504

This kid can eat some popcorn:

IMG_4506

And just like last year, we were super close to this guy:

IMG_4509

It was an amazing night! So thankful we were able to go and that Hudson was able to have such an awesome experience!

No comments: