Saturday, September 14, 2013

The one where the old man cracked our car…

IMG_5817

Harper and I were in a bit of a wreck.  We were sitting at a red light when a man hit us going about 40 mph.  I saw him coming and knew he wasn’t going to stop and just braced myself (and also apparently screamed, according to Lizabeth, who I was on the phone with at the time).  He pushed me right into the car in front of me (I had enough distance between us, but that is how hard he hit us). After it was over, Harper was fine, but I was shaking.  She asked what happened and said, “Let’s never do that again, ok?” Deal, baby girl.  She has since told anyone who will listen that the “old man ran over us and cracked our car”. I think we are both suffering from a little post traumatic stress because on the highway yesterday she told me not to worry, she had told all the cars around us not to hit us.

No comments: