Monday, January 27, 2014

Christmas Program!


 The great Ice Storm of 2013 caused Hudson's Christmas party to be postponed.  I was really worried they weren't going to be reschedule. I would have had one really upset little boy had that been the case. Thankfully, they did!
My babies:



Harper entertained herself with the hymnal.  She really enjoyed watching all the kids and cheering on her bubba:

My sweet boy ready to go!  He had been practicing so much.  They sang a song, Oh come let us adore him, and then they each had a part to speak (I will post the video later, but for my memory his was "A is for the Angel who hovered round his bed" and then they all said, "On this wondrous night we celebrate, the night of Jesus' birth) and then played the bells. Precious!







So proud of our big boy!

No comments: