Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally!!!

I think we have finally found something Hudson doesn't like to eat (not that we are trying to do that, we are extremely grateful that he is an excellent eater). Trent likes to give Hudson different things to try to get a reaction - it hasn't worked so far. At Rudy's he gave him pickles to eat and Hudson LOVED them, I think Trent was slightly disappointed he didn't get a face from him. Anyway, last night Trent gave Hudson a little taste of a lime...I don't think he was a fan...





2 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

I hope your luck is better than ours... Griffin ate everything until right after he turned a year- now veggies are his enemy! And he has pretty much 10 staple things he eats all the time.

The Hake Family said...

Really?? A lime?? You're KILLING me over here...