Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hudson's First Birthday Party!!! Part I

We had such a fun celebration for Hudson yesterday. 40+ loved ones came to help us celebrate and we were so thankful for each of them!
Here is the birthday boy anxiously awaiting their arrival:Taking a break in his birthday present from mommy and daddy:


The pary decorations...to be honest I had originally concoted an elaborate theme in my head (Winter ONEderland), but then realized that from here on out birthdays would be all about themes. So, we opted to keep it simple this year and just stick to blue and chocolate brown:








My friend Christy gave me this great idea for a tablecloth! We will add his handprint every year...


A couple more family pictures before the party got started:

3 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

Your hair looks absolutely fabulous,,,you must have cut and colored it since I have seen you last. The party looks like a huge hit and the table cloth idea was stellar!

Prazaks said...

I am stealing the tablecloth idea!! That is so cute. :)) Happy Birthday Hudson!

Mom said...

Happy Birthday Hudson!!