Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Year Stats

Today was Huddy's one year check-up! This was a hard one. The shots were AWFUL!!! People had warned me, but I still wasn't fully prepared. He cried harder than I have ever seen him cry. Poor little guy. :( I was a nervous wreck during the shots (and for most of the afternoon). Thankfully, he is doing just fine. The nurse told me to expect a fever in about 6 days which kind of freaks me out, but she said it is totally normal.

Dr. M (pictured above with Hudson) said Huddy is doing great. Developmentally he is right on track. He also told us to stop giving him the bottle immediately. So, tonight I gave him the last bottle ever. I won't lie - I cried a little.

Here are Huddy's one year stats:
Height - 32 inches (95%)
Weight - 22 lbs 14 oz (50%)
Head - 18 1/2 (??)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He and Jacob are/were the same height! Glad it went well .... I'm always excited and nervous for the well-checks.

Ruth said...

That last bottle is such a bittersweet moment! I cried when I packed them away. Glad it went well overall!!

Aggie99 said...

I love Hudson's expression in that picture! And your pediatrician reminds me of mine growing up...too funny! Glad it went well!

Anonymous said...

Trent weighed 24 lbs, 15 1/2 oz.
He measured 31" in height. This was his 1 year check on Jan. 15, l975.