Sunday, May 31, 2009

Visiting with the Powell's

Our friends came in town on Friday and I was so excited to see them!  It had been far too long.  I was most excited to meet their little boy Kasen who just turned one!  We spent the day at the aquarium and then had a yummy lunch at Chuy’s.  Both boys did very well – especially considering there were ONE THOUSAND kids there on field trips (I kid you not, there was even a sign stating this fact) and my kiddo did not nap (shocker).

I thought these were the prettiest flamingos:

002

The shark exhibit was really cool…it reminded me of the Omaha zoo.  The sharks swim around and above you:

005

004

007

Sweet boy was really into the sharks and wanted to wave to them!

 

011

This picture is a classic example of the season of life we are in right now:

014

Here are a couple of the boys together:

027

028

And one of Kara and I and our boys:

036

Kara and Marc had some car trouble, the boys had fun exploring the Chuy’s parking lot while we waited (closely supervised, of course):

046

We had such a fun time and hope to see you guys again SOON!!! :)

No comments: