Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What we have been up to...



...a whole lot of nothing. A stomach virus (and no it was NOT swine flu) wreacked havoc on our family this weekend. I came down with it first late Wednesday night, it hit Trent on Friday morning and poor Huddy on Friday night. I can honestly say it is the worst stomach viurs I have ever had. And apparently very potent since Trent never gets sick, even when I am sick. I am happy to say that after almost a week of quarantine we seem to be back on the mend. Fingers crossed...

7 comments:

The Dansbys said...

we've had the same thing at our house- NO FUN!

Aggie99 said...

I was just getting ready to email and ask how the household was feeling. Glad it appears to be on it's way out! Stomach bugs are the WORST!!!

Mallie&Brandon said...

And whatabout the grandparents? Still ok?
That picture is pitiful. Cute, but pitiful.

Anonymous said...

Us to... no fun... let's do something again soon... I miss you guys... and Braxton has been saying, "Hudson"! Glad to hear your Uncle's bypass went good. We were thinking about you that week. XOXO, Jamie

Jaime said...

get better, Megg!

betsy green said...

I am so sorry you all were sick, but glad you are feeling better now! Cute (but sad!) pic of Hudson!

Meg said...

NOTHING worse than a stomach bug invading your family!! we have had 2 this year!! stay well, and poor hudson but that pic is sweet :)