Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hitting the ground running…

Since the city shut down for five days, we hit the ground running with Christmas activities once we were “sprung”.  A lot of stuff was rescheduled and moved around, but miraculously we fit everything in.

Harper was very proud of this year’s ornament:

IMG_8044

The kids received a visit from Santa via the computer:

IMG_8048 IMG_8051

We surprised them with a trip to Prairie Lights one night:

IMG_8053 IMG_8055

Hudson’s class had a field trip to the Dollar Store to buy presents for their families. My friend saw him there and sent me this pic:

IMG_8057

My sweet friend sent Harper a necklace since we had to send Melissa’s necklace back:

 IMG_8065

My sweet girl and I had date to see a Cinderella Christmas play:

 IMG_8066 IMG_8067

and a dinner date afterward:

IMG_8068

We went to a fun Polar Express Party playdate:

IMG_8073 IMG_8075

No comments: