Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Christmas Eve

Hudson made a special request to Chandey, his Buzz was broken and he asked Chandey to ask Santa to bring him a new one NEXT year.


They told me they were Mary and Joseph (I think Judge was Jesus):


Ready for Christmas Eve services!



The kids wanted to take part in the living nativity this year!  Harper was a sweet angel:

And Hudson was a Wise Man (one of many:)):




Oh, how I love these two!!!


We went to my parents for Christmas Eve dinner (which thrilled Hudson since my mom lets him eat whatever he wants!)


We opened our traditional Christmas Eve present there:




New pajamas!


Then we went home and spread reindeer food out on the lawn:




We set out cookies for Santa:




Then it was time for this sweet twosome to go to bed. After taking my new favorite picture:

Santa's Elves got busy building:


And playing testing out the toys:


He came!


No comments: