Friday, July 21, 2017

January


January was a rough month. Very rough.

But, we started with crazy hair, don't care:

We entered this phase with Harper apparently:


We (finally) wrapped up soccer with our soccer party:




Sweet sisters:

We lost another tooth. And it was dramatic again:


Lunch with these sweet girls:


This sweet boy:


And this side-eyeing 2 year old:


Fin watching big sis:


Hudson's 3rd grade project...volcano eruption! I had surgery on the day of this and so I couldn't be there, but Trent ran over to watch and a friend videoed for me:



Sweet friends who took my kids to school for me:

And had lunch with them:


Then I was home and this sweet girl kept me company:


So did these sweethearts:


I spent my downtime on YouTube learning how to french braid:



We had a tornado go over our house (and scar Hud for life):


Harper learned how to call her grandparents (and my cell):


I snuggled up with this sweetie:


And we went to Little Gym:



We bought a new mattress and were encouraged to let the kids jump on it to break it in:


Fin and I watched the inauguration. She was slightly more enthusiastic than I was:


Harper got her own fairy and fairy door:


And started gymnastics:


In the midst of all this life turned upside down. One week after my surgery, we got a call that my dad had fallen at the high school basketball game. One ambulance ride, one careflight and a long ICU stay later - he got to come home. We rode the roller coaster of it was an aneurysm to it was vertigo and it was a terrible ride. We were thankful he came home and his grandkids were the best medicine:








No comments: