Saturday, July 22, 2017

March




Trial run for competition hair:

Didn't quite work out, so we had to go to Plan B:

Working on her bridge:
First competition of the season!
 Curl Secret for the win! Production ready, Polka Dot Bikini girls:


And first soccer game for Hud!


Winners!
Silly girls. Marry Me was one of the cutest dances ever!






My princesses:


Open House with these two:





Lunch:


Park time with these two!


Grandparents Day!





We spent part of Spring Break in Waco. Museum fun:

And swimming fun!



Beautiful day for the zoo, believe it or not!







And this happened! Happy early birthday to me!




I promised these two Chuck E Cheese:




Our fave park!



Bowling fun!


Soccer!


Pickle Parade:







Rock Hunting for my birthday:




Joe T's with my favorites for my birthday:


My last birthday with my Daddy, if only I had known:












She thinks she is their class mascot:

Kinder Field Trip Fun!











SaveSave

No comments: