Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DW Trip Day 4 and 5!

Except it is really only Day 4 because my camera battery died and I have very few pictures from day 5. :(

We started our day at Disney Studios.  They have a new ride based on the movie Toy Story.  It is a 4-D midway type ride.  It is really awesome and the hottest ticket at that park.  We raced there as soon as the park opened and was able to get on quickly:

 

DSC_2795

After we got off the ride, I was able to meet up with a sweet friend from college!  Kirsten was there with her extended family and I was able to meet her husband, sons and mother-in-law!  Through the greatness that is Facebook we figured out we were going to be there at the same time and were able to meet up!

DSC_2796

After spending most of the day at Disney Studios, we headed back to the Magic Kingdom where I practiced some night shots:

DSC_2803

DSC_2805

DSC_2830

We had such a great vacation!  Looking forward to going back in a few years and taking Huddy!!!

1 comment:

Aggie99 said...

I can't believe you have the words "through the greatness that is Facebook" in a sentence...sigh... :)

Looks like a great trip! Oh, and I tried to comment on a previous post and couldn't. Blogger is being picky these days.

It seems you and Trent have quite the affinity for being plucked from crowds to participate in special DW activities!!