Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another Waco Playdate!

Towards the end of the month we had a very spontaneous Waco playdate.  We started off at lunch at Ninfa’s where my sweet friend Meg and her precious twin boys joined us for lunch.  I didn’t even get my camera out! I am so mad at myself.  We did have six kids with us, so I was a tad distracted. :)  It was so much fun to see Meg and catch up in person!!!

After lunch we headed to campus to let the kids burn off some steam.  It was a HOT one!  We started out at Fountain Mall.

Macy and Hudson:

DSC_3491

Grace, Melissa and Hud:

DSC_3495

Three of our kiddos checking out the bears.  Getting them to look at the camera at the same time is no small feat:

DSC_3505 DSC_3516

Sweet Macy and sweet Harper. I am not sure who told Macy she was allowed to get so big…I know it was NOT me!!!

DSC_3533 DSC_3534

Macy and Christine left and we decided to head to the other end of campus for a change of scenery:

DSC_3560 DSC_3562

I love this picture of them sitting at the feet of Judge Baylor (which is who Hud’s lovey is named after):

DSC_3563 DSC_3568 DSC_3582 DSC_3585

The kids wanted to hang out on the swinging bench for a while. Trent and I got engaged on one of these benches!  I kind of wonder if it was this one because the bench where we got engaged is gone and I don’t remember this one being here in the past. I might pretend that it is. :)

DSC_3601 DSC_3617 DSC_3622

My camera battery died right after this picture.  All in all, it was such a fun visit. I love that we live close enough to my alma mater to make a quick day trip. I love that Hudson and Harper will grow up so familiar with it so that when they go there one day it will already feel like home! :) Not that I am brainwashing them or pressuring them…I would NEVER do that. :)

No comments: