Monday, April 2, 2012

I am leaving on a jet plane…

 

Our airport has an observation area where you can watch the planes take off and land. I have been wanting to take Hudson out there for years and it is just one place we have never made it.  I was determined to do at least ONE fun thing on our Spring Break (after the tummy bug FINALLY left us) – so we met some friends and had a picnic out there! When we first got there, I was a little let down. However, it turned out to be awesome!  it was the perfect place for the boys to burn off some energy while the girls chilled out with us.  The boys were not quite as interested in the planes as I thought they would be, but they had a blast!

IMAG2016 IMAG2018 IMAG2019 IMAG2020

This little ladybug became our “pet” for the next few hours. Hudson would have loved for it to have been longer, but unfortunately she expired after a few hours.  He managed to hold on to that bug from the time we left the airport, all the way home in the car and through rest time (he put her on my nightstand while he rested).  He was very sad to say good-bye and it has spurred on his desire for a real pet (heaven help me!).

IMAG2021 IMAG2022 IMAG2023 IMAG2026

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Tessa ha a similar experience with a ladybug this weekend - it was a bit traumatic for her! Hope huddy finds another little ladybug!!!