Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring program


Hudson's spring program at school was a few weeks ago. I kept asking what song they were singing and he kept saying "open the eyes of my heart Lord" (which is his favorite praise song. And the song he likes to add t-Rex onto. As in, open the eyes of my heart lordtrex!!! Not at all sac religious). Anyway, I never could get out of him what they were singing.

The program was on a Friday night. Harper decided that meant it would be a fantastic idea to take a 30 minute nap that afternoon. Needless, to say I was very worried about how things were going to go that evening.

However, I was worried for nothing! Harper was an angel through the whole program:
















































And the mysterious object Hud was digging in his pocket for at the beginning? A yellow flower he had picked for his mommy:



:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: