Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Omaha Road Trip – Day 3 (Day)

While we were in Nebraska, I really wanted to get pictures of the kids together.  Well, best laid plans…

I am not above bribery.  I bribed Hud with the promise of “M’s” (m&m’s) if he cooperated.  I tried to bribe Harper with m’s, but that only worked for a brief minute.  Harper does NOT like to cooperate with me when I put her on uneven terrain (see bluebonnet pics), yet does fine when I put her on something flat (see bridge pictures).  Unfortunately, what I really desired was on uneven terrain…and well, you will see how that turned out!

These were the best 3 I got:

DSC_6534 DSC_6540 DSC_6544

This is a better representation of what Harper thought:

DSC_6533 DSC_6538 DSC_6541

So, we tried another location:
DSC_6664

But, by this point sister was toast.

DSC_6665 DSC_6669

I did get a few pictures with my sweet girl which never happens:

DSC_6693 DSC_6700

No comments: