Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So proud!

It has been a loooooooooooong time since Hud has spent the night at my parent’ house.  None of us have wanted to push the issue for fear of making it a negative experience (plus the past few months have been very stressful with my dad). But, a couple of weeks ago, Hud spent the night with his Nana and Pop and had such a great time! So proud of our bug! 

Nana bought him a Spiderman mask that he had been begging for:

IMAG3254

Meanwhile, Harper and I went on a little shopping expedition for her.  Unfortunately, she had placed her ba ba ba (baby) in the dirty clothes hamper.  I did not know that and dumped all her laundry into the washing machine – along with the ba ba ba.  And therefore, the battery pack also got washed.  It was a pretty creepy moment when I walked through the mudroom and heard the baby “talking” in the washing machine.  So, we went to buy Harper a new baby to replace the one I washed.  I was a little sad to throw away the original baby because it was the baby I had bought for Hud when I had Harper (that she has since taken on as her own).  He was very disturbed when he saw it in the trash can (which I did not mean for him to see!!!) and wanted Harper to have a new baby immediately!

Mission accomplished:

IMAG3255 IMAG3256

No comments: